This is a private practice, therefore treatment is not covered by statutory health insurance.
Coverage of the treatment fee can only be provided by private health insurance.
Advantages of private treatment:
- Compared to therapists who are covered by public health insurance, I am not bound by a limited amount of sessions. You decide how much support you need, not the insurance company
- The confidentiality is especially protected, since no diagnoses appear in the healthcare system
- No waiting times, quick appointment arrangements, immediate commence of therapy
- In an emergency or crisis, additional appointments can be made quickly
- I can spend more time on my clients since less bureaucracy provides me with more freedom
- I am not bound by conventional methods, this allows for a more diverse approach
The initial interview is free of charge and can last up to 90 minutes.
The hourly fee is 70 € and is to be paid in cash, via money transfer or paypal after the session.
If you are a university or FH (Fachhochschule) student or currently unemployed the reduced fee is 50 €.
Sessions for couples cost 90 €.
Family and group therapy sessions cost 120 €.
If you have questions or ideas, please use the contact form.
Cancellation of appointments:
If you cancel your session on the day of the appointment I will charge you fully. Last minute cancellations impact business. To be able to provide my services I need to sustain the Zen school. I ask you for your compassion on this matter.
I am bound by confidentially.
No information will reach third parties without your consent.
You can make an appointment shortly via email.