With the conclusion of his studies, he started to focus on his literature works.
After a few years living as a novelist, he started his therapeutic education at the Paracelsus Institute in Münster.
Then followed a successful exam in June of 2015, when he received his permission to heal in the field of psychotherapy by the public health office in Recklinghausen.
Aside from that he studies, practices and teaches Zen-Buddhist methods.
Professional experiences & cooperations:
- Since Juli 2015 – Psychotherapy for refugees during the current crisis
- Since June 2015 – Cooperation with the psycho-social counseling service of the AStA student representative in Bonn, offering psychotherapy for foreign students
- February 2016 – Lecture for Startup Bonn on “Business & Psychology: How to deal with negative emotion”
- April 2016 – Lecture for the education institute for coaching and learning(“Bildungsinstitut für Beratung und Lernen”) on “Actively dealing with crises and challenges – psychological techniques for overcoming and motivation”
- May 2016 – Publication of an essay on “The importance of Change Management in a modern market environment” for the CTC – Change & Transformation Collaborative
- November & December 2016 – giving lectures on “The Art of Freedom – Combining western psychology & Zen-Buddhism”
- Juli 2017 – publishing of a book on psychotherapy & Zen “Beyond Psychotherapy: The Laughing God behind the Masks”